5 Questions To Let Go Of Past Pain

There was a time when the pain was something I struggled to overcome. It took me years of finding and trying different methods to get over the pain I thought I was causing my present state to be affected. The struggle was real.

You may have heard the old saying “holding a grudge against someone is the equivalent of drinking poison and hoping for them to die.” So while performance coaching usually doesn’t involve going back to the past like therapy, counselling, or maybe even life coaching would. I was holding on to something that was hindering my future performance.


That's when I discovered and made the decision I need to do some work on this.


So I discovered as part of my coaching sessions questions that helped me let go of the past pain and increase my future performance.

Since then I haven't looked back and strived forward every day.


Here are the questions I asked to use which will help you overcome the same:


5 Questions To Let Go Of Past Pain:


  1. Why have I held on to this?
  2. What are your reasons for choosing to hold on to this past pain?
  3. What would happen if I chose to let go of this and free myself?
  4. What freedom will this give you on the other side?
  5. And finally, ask yourself why are you determined to let this go today?

These questions are there for a reason, take your time in answering them, be honest with yourself, and let me know how you got on.


For further work on your future performance here's your complimentary call with me and we can discuss this further:


Connect With Chet


If you want can see what I'm about and want to dive right in I'm here as well:


Work With Chet


Get more from the 5 States Of Optimisation


Also if you're a business or startup that requires growth taking it to the next level I've co-founded the Peak Wealth Network - The Mastermind Group. Build your network, create strong daily habits, get high-value feedback, collaboration opportunities, and inspirational guest speakers.


You don't have to grow your business on your own we can support each other. Scale your business surrounded by like-minded people.


Be part of this from the get-go - Mastermind Connect Call

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’re the one who gets to control your emotions, so they don’t control you.

Don't Let The Visions Of Optimum Keep You From Getting Started!

Remember that feeling when you were a kid?